Thursday, February 24, 2011

Nelson Family Christmas Party

In December we got to attend the annual Nelson Family Christmas Party. Having been away for the past few years, it was especially fun to be with everyone. My parents give all the grandkids pajamas, we eat, frost cookies, sing Christmas carols, and enjoy being together. Here are a bunch of cute photos of nieces and nephews getting good and sugared up.








This was my contribution this year--I'm not a huge jello fan, but kids are and this is the prettiest jello I've ever seen. And yes, it took a day and a half to make.
Jonah asked if he could perform "Jolly Old St. Nicholas" as part of the party. We played it as a duet.
The annual jammy picture.
We are a large group when we're all together, but as you can see my mom couldn't be happier amongst the chaos. She once told me that she's wanted to be a grandma since she was four years old. So she's living her dream and she's very good at it.

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love it! Big families, though at times quite chaotic, make for good times. I love the picture of you and your son playing the piano. I always enjoyed listening to you play.