This year's hunt was very different. It was so warm we didn't even need jackets. If the deciduous trees weren't bare I swear you'd think it was just late summer in these photos.


The winner! Who knows how tall of a ceiling we'll have next year, so we have to live it up while we can. This one came within centimeters of the ceiling. It was beautiful!
And here are the men toting the tree. Just think, with 3 sons I may never have to carry a sappy tree again. My mom and dad flew in the day after Thanksgiving so they got to come along. It was fun having them here for all the Christmas decorating.


2 comments:
The wonderful benefits of having all boys. Please let me know where you go this summer. Is Colorado still in the picture?
I love your use of the word deciduous...I swear you and my husband are the only 2 people who use it in passing conversation. Hope things are going well. I miss you. Your boys are beautiful!
Post a Comment