I love this little guy and back in July he turned 4!
We had the party at City Park. If you are in Iowa City, this is the best way to throw a birthday party EVER! Buy three punch passes for $18 and you've got 30 rides to share among the kiddos.

Of course, every party needs a pinata.
Wyatt told me he wanted a Pickles cake--Pickles the Fire Cat that is. I figured most little kids wouldn't have read this book because it isn't an extremely popular book (it was a classic at my house growing up) so part of the party was reading about Pickles the Fire Cat.

Funny side note--just recently Max introduced the boys to Star Wars. One morning Wyatt came into our bedroom, pretending to be a cat. He said, "I'm Darth Vader's cat. Meow!!" Max asked, "Are you Darth Pickles?" and now Darth Pickles is a regular at our house.
2 comments:
kate your kids are adorable. i just look at your blog and am not at all surprised at how fun these little boys' life is because of you!
Thanks Pam. I often feel I don't do enough (like I think a lot of moms do) or that am too consumed by running my little business that they aren't getting what they deserve. So thank you for saying this.
Post a Comment