Emmett is such a cutie! He is very easy going for the most part--although we have recently been in a screeching phase that now seems to be passing, thank goodness. With two older brothers he gets knocked down and pushed around a bit, but he usually doesn't mind. Lately he loves to grab onto Jonah's clothes from behind and pull or spin him around.For his birthday, Max and I gave him toothbrushes. Yes, that's right, three toothbrushes.
And here is why--he will move a stool to a drawer where he knows there are toothbrushes and suck on everyone's toothbrush. I've gone to brush my teeth and night and had to search for my toothbrush only to find it in a pile of toys in the playroom. So sanitary. So we gave him multiple toothbrushes and tried to hide everyone else's a little better. It has worked for the most part, but every once in a while he manages to get a hold of someone else's. He's tricky like that.

This is where I wanted to take a photo so I had to stop him from grabbing the cake. Mean mom--I put a cake in front of him and then don't let him touch it. He wasn't as keen on grabbing it when I let him. He showed me--no cute photos of a messy, cake-covered 1-year-old.

His brothers "helped" to unwrap presents.


His brothers "helped" to unwrap presents.
1 comment:
LOVE your cake!!
Post a Comment