Something that I am really coming to appreciate about Iowa City is that lots and lots of things are free. There are free concerts and outdoor movies all summer long. The arts festival was free. Maybe Utah was an anomaly or I didn't know about all the free stuff in Utah, but really, have you ever been to a free fair? We went to the Johnson County Fair yesterday for kids day--admission was free, there was free popcorn, free ice cream bars, commercial booths giving out stuff left and right. The boys loved it so much that we went back in the evening with Max.
6 comments:
I just hung up with Ash and she told me about the blog. Miss you Sundace! And you too Kate!
How fun! I know that things aren't nearly so free in Utah, because when we went to the art festival this summer it was $10 a person.
i'm glad to see max is really getting into it and sporting a cowboy hat.
YOu seem to be having so much fun in Ohio. You are such a fun mom!
how cool! free is definitely more fun! BTW, Tate is "scooting" on his bike now! He loves how fast he can go! Thanks Katie!
Katie, that's awesome!
I'm all about finding the free fun.
I'm glad Iowa is treating you good.
Post a Comment