(You might not be able to see it, but the sign on the back of this old fashioned funeral hearse says, "Coming Soon: Faithful Companions Pet Cremation Service 338-HUGS)
We were all pretty tired after the parade so we came home for a nap and in the evening, we went to a picnic party at our bishop's house. He lives outside of the city and has horses. After eating, all the little kids got to have rides on the horses. Turns out, our kids love horses! The Bishop even said, on Wyatt's third ride, "Looks like you'll have to get a horse now."
On Saturday afternoon, we went to the pool. Jonah has been taking swimming lessons and is much braver about holding his breath--here's an example:
There is a really funny tube slide at this pool. I call it the toilet bowl, because after you go down a dark tube, you end up in this big bowl that flushes you down the center into a pool. Max snuck his camera into the slide--who knows if the teenage lifeguard would have said anything or if he did see it and didn't say anything--to catch this video.
We ended the day with sparklers that we forgot to do on the 4th since the boys were too tuckered out from riding horses.
2 comments:
hey cousins! I can't believe how big Jonah and Wyatt are! they are so dang cute. and i loved that video clip, especially when it goes underwater and you can hear all the bubbles. congrats on the white coat max!
I love it. Your kids are darling. Thanks for your "memory" post. I laughed so hard. My memory of you was when we would walk down the street and tell boys to "buck of bucco." I think my mom told us to say that. Funny! "Witch, witch turn into a witch" was a fun little game. I also remember hiding when the wicked witch would show her face when we watched Wizard of Oz together. I am way too many memories of you girl....
Post a Comment