Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Spring Snowman, Dirt, Mud, and Bikes

Max loves to photograph dying snowmen. He has quite a portfolio. This is this year's installment.
Emmet loves to put things in his mouth, even dirt.
And this is Emmett's favorite place to play, the turtle sandbox. We normally try to remember to put the lid on the sandbox so that this doesn't happen, which reminds me I need to do that before I go to bed tonight. I had to change multiple outfits a day for a few days in a row when the weather first turned warmer. The older boys would leave the back door open and before I knew it, Emmett would be soaking wet, but oh so happy.
And "bike" although is sounds more like "ba" is officially Emmett's first word. The first time we pulled it out and put him on it he was so excited. He couldn't even walk yet in this photo but he could with the bike. His brothers love to ride, too, and so anytime the door to the garage is open, Emmett sneaks out and finds his "ba."

1 comment:

Audrey said...

It really does my heart good to see other messy boys. I have gotten to the point now were most of Michaels clothes are play clothes, and if we are going somewhere where I want him to look nice I don't change him until we are ready to go. With three boys I don't even want to imagine your laundry.