I got to go bowling with two of my favorite people in the world a while ago. There is only one bowling alley in Iowa City, which is so different than the college town than I knew. In Provo there was probably one bar and, what, 20 bowling alleys? Here it is just the opposite, except way more than 20 bars.
This is Jonah after getting an actual strike, with no help from the bumpers.
As you can see, both of my boys have very good form. They learned it from me. (And Lindy if you're reading this, I still remember your crazy arabesque/kick--I think about it every time I go bowling. Anyone else remember that?)
Yep, two of my favorite people in the world!
2 comments:
kate they are so so darling!! you are such a fun mom.
my arabesque was both pretty and effective. your boys are so handsome! any job news yet?
Post a Comment