Thursday, August 13, 2009

Going Private

Hi friends and family. I've decided before I make any more posts that I'm going to make my blog private--looks like I'm getting some spam-like repetitive comments from someone I don't know. If you would like to continue to read it, please leave me a comment and I'll send you an invite.

19 comments:

Vanessa said...

i will be needing one of those invites. :)

Jessie said...

I would love an invite!
jessiepond@yahoo.com

Megan said...

was is from some dude called Melvin?!? I got a ton of comments from him too! Creepy!

pamela said...

me please!

Newty said...

count me in, if that's ok, I'm kinda creepy myself :)

Dave and Tricia Folsom Family Fun said...

Hey Katie - I found your blog from Rivka's and I want an invite
tricia_folsomathotmaildotcom

Rivka said...

Pick me!

AOlson said...

I'd love to be invited.

Lynnell said...

count me in...supergirllp(at)hotmail.com

:)

Miki said...

Ooo, ooo, ooo, pick me, pick me. :-)

The Livingstones said...

we want one!

AmandaS said...

Me! Me! Me! Don't forget me!!!

made sweet said...

i want in!

Kristel said...

Send us an invite please!

Jenny said...

Hi Max and Kate!
I just happened upon your blog. Congrats on your new little boy. We are so happy for you! I would love you keep up on your blog.
jennysdavidson@gmail.com
ps. does this email stay private?:)

Ashly said...

count us in, the mcqueens

Caitlin said...

I'm in!

Mandi said...

Thanks for adding me, even though I did not comment. We love to see what you're up to, and miss you so much!!

Audrey said...

Please send me one too!