Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Time to Play Catch Up

I haven't felt like blogging for a while, but I was hoping to make this a sort of journal for my family so it is time to play catch up over the next few days. 

First, a lovely invention by Max--ball on a string hung from the tree.

Allows Wyatt to hit the ball over and over and over and over and over without requiring an involved parent. When I say it that way it sounds kind of bad, but honestly this kid could hit a ball for hours if someone was there to throw it to him. I still play ball with him sometimes, but now he can go out and hit while I make dinner or nurse Emmett. The only problem is that sometimes Wyatt hits too hard or hits it when the wind is really blowing (which by the way it does here--one of our trees fell down on our fence last week, silly us didn't take a picture) and the ball winds up in the tree. Jonah helps with this sometimes since he is way less interested in batting practice than Wyatt. 





No comments: