Friday, May 8, 2009

Yeah...

So that widget says 0 days left till baby comes. Well, baby still isn't here. Since Jonah was 3 days early and Wyatt was 10 days early, I have to say that this whole waiting for the due date thing really stinks!

8 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sorry! Aubrey was five days late and I remember really feeling like there was no way I would make it through another day. We keep waiting everyday to hear word of a new nephew! Hang in there. We'll be praying for you guys.

Sara said...

Katie....Ugh! I feel your pain! I won't even tell you by how many days I know your situation;) Hang in there....and be grumpy. I think you finally have a reason to be a bit grumpy ;) You'll be all that much happier when the little buddy comes on the scene. We look forward to seeing pics of him and hearing your cool birthing story ;)

AmandaS said...

That stinks! I am sure any minute . . .!

The Livingstones said...

we've been wondering if you have a new baby....
ian was 2 days late, and cameron was 6 days early. what does that mean for #3? i have no idea.
my friend that i grew up with just had a baby in march. she went 2 WEEKS over. i will say my prayers that you don't!

Ashly said...

Hi Kate and Maxie pad, the kid just needs to cook a little more, so he can out weight his bro's 10lbs baby!Im excited for June cant wait to see you guys! BBQ at McQueens! good luck pushing the dude out!!! Your AWESOME Katie

Audrey said...

I am so sorry! I keep checking your blog for news. All of my babies have been at least 2 weeks early, I can't imagine having to go all the way.Good thing you are so tough.

Vanessa said...

no baby YET?? I was hoping maybe on Mother's Day....a few more hours left. Good luck Katiemay!

Melissa said...

I hope since I saw this post a couple days after you wrote it, that you are in the hospital enjoying your mothers day! Good luck!!