Sunday, December 21, 2008

Max is hijacking the Blog... because I love her.




I decided that Kate can't have full power over the blog otherwise some of you may miss the amazing things that she does because she is too humble to tell you. So I took the liberty of compiling a few photos of kate and one small movie clip of her incredible skillz to show you just a glimpse of how cool she is. I'd write more but I'm afraid I'll get caught by the editor in chief if I press my luck too far. Have fun.

7 comments:

Mandi said...

This post makes me REALLY miss you guys. It's easy to forget just how funny Max is. Thanks for sharing an awesome video with sexy music, and funny voiceover!

Oh, and congratulations on Testosterone House!! :)

Tanya said...

rique is asking me what is so funny, Katie with a saw and hamburger meat, I love it!
You're great, I rarely cut it up before it goes in the freezer and then I end up cooking all the meat and refreezing it, yuk.
I need a saw for Christmas.

melissa said...

Katie- That made me laugh so hard it made my eyes watery. That was funny!

the Andershall Family said...

oh, my gosh. You are the finest. I want to be just like YOU! That reminds me of when I burned our carving knife right out sawing a gallon of ice cream in thirds to make an ice cream cake.
Love you guys! It is wonderful to see you doing so well.
Love, Georgia

Unknown said...

Nice skills, Katie! Even from here it looks tasty, despite the power tools. Just don't let max try to dry his sneakers in the microwave (pretty sure that was Max...the smell still lingers).

Miss you guys

Katy Brown said...

Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard I cried!

That was sweet. And hilarious all at once.

Jenni said...

NICE JOB KATIE! very impressive! I am so glad Max took the liberty of posting that.