Quinn is celebrating her grand opening right now with a 20% off coupon code. Her ad/invite looked really cute, but I can't figure out how to put it on my blog, so I'll just give you the text with the coupon codes and a link to the site.
Grand Opening of
CreatedByMom.com
It's finally here!
For those of you that don't know, I've started an online boutique that features any products created by moms. This has been such an fun, inspiring endeavor!
Moms are incredible. I love this concept: if you buy anything from createdbymom.com, you know the profit goes to a mom & their family. Also, all the moms selling products in the boutique are entitled to a 20% discount off any other product in the store: moms promoting other moms & their products!
I've been working really hard to get a lot of fantastic products in the store (more are coming every day) & now it's finally time to unveil them, officially, & begin the festivities!
Grand Opening
October 1-18
@ CreatedByMom.com
Some of the festivities:
Blog Hype Contest
see my blog for full details on the chance to win a $25 gift certificate to CreatedByMom.com
$100 Shopping Spree Contest
all purchases made during the Grand Opening will be entered in a drawing for a $100 shopping spree
If anything, I hope you all enjoy checking out the fabulous things moms are creating.
Lots of love to all & a BIG thank you for your support!
xoxo quinn
p.s. feel free to forward this invite & the coupon offer to any of your friends & family that you'd like. Spread the love far & wide! :)
Grand Opening
October 1-18
@ CreatedByMom.com
Some of the festivities:
Blog Hype Contest
see my blog for full details on the chance to win a $25 gift certificate to CreatedByMom.com
$100 Shopping Spree Contest
all purchases made during the Grand Opening will be entered in a drawing for a $100 shopping spree
If anything, I hope you all enjoy checking out the fabulous things moms are creating.
Lots of love to all & a BIG thank you for your support!
xoxo quinn
p.s. feel free to forward this invite & the coupon offer to any of your friends & family that you'd like. Spread the love far & wide! :)

1 comment:
thanks, Katie! I didn't know you posted this until I did a google search today! :) xoxo
Post a Comment